Friday, October 30, 2009

Raw goddess dressing

o, my husband bought a bottle of goddess dressing .. because he's not as big on my raw dressing experiments as I am. But I love goddess dressing, too! That's why I decided to try to make some at lunch today. I can't believe it actually worked!

I had no idea goddess dressing was so easy to make!

INGREDIENTS
1/4 c cold-pressed olive oil
juice of one juicy lime (or lemon, if you prefer)
about 1/4 c parsley (just break off a handful, rinse and throw into the blender)
1-2 t garlic
1-2 t onion powder (it calls for chives but I don't have any.. I bet they'd be good, though)
1-2 t nama shoyu

Blend. That's it!

Photobucket

This dressing smells great, looks just like the store-bought version and it's soooooo good! You know, I've never been a fan of chives but I'm actually going to buy some now. I think that's the only thing missing from this dressing to make it just like the original. But even with onion powder, it's fantastic!

Photobucket

All I had to do was put a lid on the plastic jar that I used to blend the dressing. Now I've got plenty for the next couple of days. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.