Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Berry-licious cobbler

I love berries... I love blueberries, raspberries, strawberries - and now I love kiwi-berries! We've never had them before but now that our local store is carrying them, we'll definitely keep them around. They're great!

They seem to be sweeter than kiwis and you don't have to peel them! They're like a large grape.

I wanted a cobbler the other day so I decided to use all the berries that I had: blackberries, strawberries and kiwi-berries. What a yummy dessert!

Serves 2-4

INGREDIENTS
1/2-1 c berries per person
1/2 c raw pistachios
1/2 c dates

As always, put your nuts and dates in the food processor and blend until fine. In the meantime, rinse and place your berries on a serving plate or in separate bowls.

Add as much of the topping as you want!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.