Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gluten-free trial

We have a sneaking suspicion that I may be gluten-intolerant.. so for the next 3-6 months all of my recipes will be gluten-free!

Most of my previous recipes, especially the raw recipes, are flour free and most-likely gluten-free anyway.. but now I'm also going to try making breads with buckwheat and other gluten-free flours. My great hubby is giving up gluten at home, too, so we're getting all of it out of the house during the trial.. and he loves breads, rolls and anything else made of flour so I'll be experimenting. I haven't had to make any breads from scratch without the gluten in the flour itself. This should be interesting!

If you have any blogs or websites you use for gluten-free help, please let me know.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Wise decision
    Feel free to drop in anytime on:
    http://glutenfreehealth.net/
    I'm sure you'll feel much better eating gluten free and hopefully you are not an Celiac.
    All the best
    Paul Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Paul! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.