Monday, October 25, 2010

Banana Breakfast Cobbler

This one may be even better than the apple one!

PA127692

Ingredients:
Whole wheat flour 1/2 c
Oats 1/2 c
Raw sugar up to 1/4 c (use as little as you can)
Margarine or oil up to 1/2 c (use as little as you can)
Fruit (This recipe calls for 2 bananas)
Optional: seeds to put on top, pumpkin or sunflower

This one is similar to the apple cobbler. Pulse your topping ingredients in a food processor: flour, oats, sugar, margarine. Spices are optional and I didn't really want anything with my banana.

Slice bananas into glass containers (I still used 3 of the small) and cover with dough mixture.

I did cover my banana cobbler with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

Cook at 350 until bananas are bubbly. You will LOVE this one!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.