Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raw: veggies, chips and dip

Photobucket

The cheese slices from the previous post are made of mostly corn.. though I think I used so much herbs that I can't really taste the corn anymore! Oh well.. they're still good.

Enjoy your food for what it IS, not what it ISN'T.

So.. just dehydrate one of the trays of your cheese slices for an extra few hours or even a day.. until they're as crispy as you want. Store in an airtight container and use as chips with your veggies.

Yummy!

DIP INGREDIENTS
1 c raw cashews, soaked a few hours, drained
1/2 - 1 c red bell pepper
topped with salt and pepper at the end

Blend dip ingredients in a personal blender. Add a little water as needed - but don't make it runny. Don't forget to top with your HImalayan or Celtic Sea Salt. Both are excellent choices. *I rarely add any salt in my recipes. I use it on the top at the end. You'll use less and taste more!*

SOOOO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.