Sunday, March 21, 2010

Raw meat balls

These measurements are approximate. I saw this on a youtube video.. I can't remember.. something like Renegade Health? or something?

Anyway.. they're pretty good! I'm going to fiddle with the spices next time. I think mine are missing something. But still pretty yummy.

INGREDIENTS
1 c soaked almonds
1 c portobello mushroom, marinated with oil, garlic, nama shoyu
herbs until it smells right: parsley, thyme, oregano, garlic
up to 1/2 c olive oil
to taste: salt and pepper

Form into 1" balls.

Dehydrate at 110 degrees for 4-6 hours.

Serve in yummy lettuce wraps! Avocado and balsamic vinegar work great. I used an Italian Sun Dressing recipe that I modified. (See the next post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.