Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yummy Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes

You won't believe how easy - and awesome - this recipe is. Enjoy!

Do you want me to experiment with your favorite veggie? Post it here and I'll give it a try!


P3230422


INGREDIENTS

About 6 red potatoes
1 bunch asparagus
Olive oil
Spices: garlic, basil, thyme, rosemary and salt


DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven 425 degrees.

Dice red potatoes small. Stir in with 3 T olive oil, 1-2 t garlic (to taste), 2 t rosemary, 2 t basil and 1 t thyme.

Bake potatoes, covered with foil, for 25 minutes.

Now, slice asparagus and mix with 1 T olive oil and 1 t basil.

Add asparagus to potatoes. Bake 15 minutes, covered with foil.

Remove foil and bake at 425 or 450 for a few minutes, about 10. Watch so you don't burn!

**I don't like to add salt when I cook. You use less and taste more if you only add it once your food is on your place. So, add your sea salt or pink salt (my favorite) and enjoy!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please leave your message here. Appropriate messages will be posted.